Anthem Ifly in October - clothes and jewelry question

daisy706

That question is better answered by the TSA. You may book the air thru Carnival but the TSA still sets the rules for travel thru airports. Unless you have TSA Pre-Check, you will need to take your shoes and excess jewelry (multiple bracelets for example) off when you go thru security. I did see that happen. I wore only rings and a watch and did not have to take any of those off. Anything bigger than a Kindle/E-Reader must be taken out of bags and put in a bin, also anything in pockets must be removed and put in a bin. Belts must be taken off also. I suggest slip off shoes and minimal jewelry. We just flew last month and this is what we experienced.

That question is better answered by the TSA. You may book the air thru Carnival but the TSA still sets the rules for travel thru airports. Unless you have TSA Pre-Check, you will need to take your shoes and excess jewelry (multiple bracelets for example) off when you go thru security. I did see that happen. I wore only rings and a watch and did not have to take any of those off. Anything bigger than a Kindle/E-Reader must be taken out of bags and put in a bin, also anything in pockets must be removed and put in a bin. Belts must be taken off also. I suggest slip off shoes and minimal jewelry. We just flew last month and this is what we experienced.
The are talking about ifly on the ship. Virtual sky diving. Not TSA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

TSA has no jurisdiction over iFly.;)

To the OP, no jewelry or glasses allowed. You will put a fly suit on over your clothing so wear something comfortable.

You will have to take ALL of your jewelry off. One guy in our group could not get his wedding ring off and they put tape around it. The only thing is if you need your glasses they have goggles that fit over them, to some degree but if possible I would take them off also.