Specialty Restaurant BOGO if ordered online

Janet524

There is a 20% off promo for Chops right now. If I make a reservation and pay online will they refund me for the free dinner that is part of the Diamond BOGO, or do I have to wait until I'm on the ship to reserve? Thanks!

You have to make reservations on board. That's part of the reason you get a break on the price.

Your question is a little confusing, but I am guessing that they will make you pay full price for one dinner if you want to use the D+Bogo on the first night. They won't let you pay the sale price online and then later take off the other sale price, they will cancel and refund you and then ring up one dinner at full price. Only a guess. Plus if you book onboard they will autograt you 18%. Different ships may do things differently, as we know.

I will find out what happens in January when we go on Harmony as I booked Jamie's for one person with planning to use my Diamond Plus BOGO the first night.

If they cancel my reservation and rebook me at the full rate plus gratuity, I will have to pay it, but I am hoping that I will be able to just add the other person when I get onboard.

Your question is a little confusing, but I am guessing that they will make you pay full price for one dinner if you want to use the D+Bogo on the first night. They won't let you pay the sale price online and then later take off the other sale price, they will cancel and refund you and then ring up one dinner at full price. Only a guess. Plus if you book onboard they will autograt you 18%. Different ships may do things differently, as we know.

If you are talking about the D+ BOGO this is exactly what happened to us. Booked for one at 20% off then had that refunded and got charged full price for the first person and the second one was free