February 11, 2019 Enchantment of the Sea Connections

TrvlGigi

Hello to everyone sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas on February 11, 2019 from Port Canaveral! We are on this sailing to celebrate Valentine's Day and are looking forward to chatting with our fellow passengers by this means before we sail. Bob and I are newly married seniors who met at a

Ballroom Dancing class and will be celebrating our 9 month anniversary :Don this cruise. Hope to hear from you! :cool:

Sari and Bob

There's no roll call for this sailing yet. Can an admin set this as the roll call?

We booked this cruise a few months ago as the second leg of a B2B. The ship was re-positioned to PC. We are booked in Aft JS 7666 with the large wrap around balcony.

Hi Bill & Nancy! We'll be neighbors only 4 cabins down from you in 7172! Nice to meet fellow Floridians! I thought I was starting a roll call but I'm no techie so who knows? Looking forward to meeting you ;p:D

Sari & Bob

Hi Bill & Nancy! We'll be neighbors only 4 cabins down from you in 7172! Nice to meet fellow Floridians! I thought I was starting a roll call but I'm no techie so who knows? Looking forward to meeting you ;p:D

Sari & Bob

Might be it takes a few days for an Admin (or whatever sorting feature CC uses) to get it sorted to the right location within the website.