Jewel stuck inside of Hong Kong with the Memphis Blues again.

mugtech

Last info we have on the Jewel is her pulling into Hong Kong on 4/16/19, less than a year from now. I was sorry I missed this year's cruise from Japan to North America. Just wondering how long it will take until we know how and when she is crossing the Pacific this time. Dry dock this year, so what could be holding up the schedule? Difficult to do a last minute TA or TP.

Her first cruise from Seattle to Vancouver in 2019 is May 11.

So my guess is, that the TP will start somewhere around April 21.

This year´s TP from Yokohama was first listed/scheduled in September last year, so another guess is that we will have to wait until then before it will appear on their website.

I did get through to NCL customer service and they assured me that the cruise I'm booked on is still available. I insisted that it is no longer showing on the website but they said not to worry about it...I guess I won't, its only $2 out of my pocket at this point. I don't really care if they change the ship but I do want the itinerary I chose.

Last info we have on the Jewel is her pulling into Hong Kong on 4/16/19, less than a year from now. I was sorry I missed this year's cruise from Japan to North America. Just wondering how long it will take until we know how and when she is crossing the Pacific this time. Dry dock this year, so what could be holding up the schedule? Difficult to do a last minute TA or TP.

Oh, Mama, can it really be the end!

• 2 weeks later...
I am interested in the Jewel schedule for transpacific to Vancouver in 2019 too. Following this post.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Forums mobile app

Me too! We definitely want to book it in 2019 if it happens. We've been waiting since late last year for the 2019 April itineraries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So now it is June, 2018, and we still have no indication where the Jewel is going after arriving in Hong Kong on 4/16/19. Wonder how long it will be until we also see September 2019 cruises. We already have an 18 day from Australia to Honolulu booked on the Royal Caribbean Ovation for April 20, 2020.