Empress or Majesty - Cuba?

Majesty as normal RCL ships, has a Diamond and above upper tier event HH food and drink 5-8:30 in Viking Lounge .

Empress does NOT have normal RCL ships Diamond and above upper tier event HH food and drink 5-8:30 in Viking Lounge . Only adds the the normal 3 drinks to card. Lots of hell raised .

We were Majesty Month ago and friends just returned from Empress.

What’s going on now ??????

We enjoyed the overnight on Majesty but would have liked the extra half day . We have rebooked .

I really want the 4 night with the overnight because it's two full days in Cuba, but it's the same price as the 5 night. And it's easier to fly into Tampa direct on SW rather than into FLL and shuttle to Miami, but Miami has the most time in Cuba. UGH!!! I've never been on either ship. Do they both basically look the same?

My reasoning and logic: I booked the Empress out of Miami, five nights, overnight in Cuba then to Cozumel. The four night and the five night were the same price. And I didn't want just the day option in Cuba. I'm always concerned at this time of year, hurricane season, due to weather we'll have to miss the port and that's the entire reason for booking this sailing. Two chances to get there are better than one, I'm hoping! I was concerned about which ship but as my husband said, we've done the bigger ships, this trip isn't about the ship, it's about the experience.