Price lists MSC ship stores

Mathguy42

Just wondering if there's anywhere to find price lists for onboard store items such as brand apparel, fragrances, souvenir gifts etc. We are sailing the Mediterranean next month on Fantasia. I see lots of drink and other menus posted but not these? Could not find anything on MSC website. Thanks!

I don't think that (list) is published. The souvenir gift shop have items from $3 & up. On our last cruise in May, my wife bought 3 items (2 canvas bags and I forgot what the 3rd item was) for $20.

Brand apparels like Lacoste tshirts were $40 & up. They would normally have a sale (of fragrances, watches, etc.) during your sailing which my wife said the prices are reasonable (compared to duty free prices).

BTW, you get points and discounts, too if you are a Voyager member.

I do not have a pricelist but in general I always had the feeling that brands like Lacoste etc. are not cheaper than in other stores. MSC Logo items are quite reasonable in price and for perfumes etc. you should wait for special offers, then the prices are quite good too! Liquors have good prices too and toys have more or less the same prices as e.g. on amazon.