Can you help? Cost of taxi from LaQuinta EAST to the carnival terminal for 3 people?

KOOLBEANS

Just did some quick research. I'm assuming your talking about the La Quinta at Houston Bush Intl Airport E, 18201 Kenswick Dr, Humble, TX 77338.

According to Yellow Cab's website a cab ride from the hotel to the cruise port would be around $150 to $200 depending on traffic.

An Uber XL would run you around $172 again according to their website.

I just looked at one of the shuttle companies Galveston Express and that would run you around $200 round trip.

Again these prices are just estimates based off of limited information but give you an idea at what your looking at.

I would suggest doing more research on your own to find the right transportation that fits your situation.

Here is a LINK to some of the companies on the island for you to start with. Also there's a lot of information HERE from Cruise Critic to help you out.

Another thing to help you out is to locate and join the roll call for your upcoming cruise where you'll find others with the same questions and those who have been there done that which can help you out as well.

Good luck and happy cruising.

Jim.

Edited by SciFiGuy1960

Sci and Texas-Sorry for not being more clear, I am talking bout from Seawall Blvd in Galveston. interested in other ways to get to the terminal like a shuttle, Thanks for your research and info very much. The rollcall is very slow so far lol.