Pentecost Tour Guides

Fletch1

Can anyone recommend a tour guide and their contact details in Pentecost? Or is it best to do a ship tour?

We are cruising there in April on a P&O cruise and want to visit the vine jumpers.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Hi we are also cruising to Pentecost in April and would like to see the vine jumpers. I can’t find to many posts, but I have seen a few that mention the vine jumpers are only a short walk from where the tender drops you off. Our cruise is with P&O and I can’t find any ship tours on their website for Pentecost

1. Re: Cruising to Pentecost in June.

13 Apr. 2017, 6:08 am

Pentecost is a tender port. The land diving takes place a 5 min walk walk from the wharf. There is also a small village which you are welcome to visit. The will be some locals there with some snakes, spiders and pigs who you pay to have a photo with. The snorkelling to the right of the wharf is excellent.

It is a very special experience I hope you all enjoy it.

Hi we are also cruising to Pentecost in April and would like to see the vine jumpers. I can’t find to many posts, but I have seen a few that mention the vine jumpers are only a short walk from where the tender drops you off. Our cruise is with P&O and I can’t find any ship tours on their website for Pentecost

We might be on the same cruise as we are there also in April. We are on the Pacific Explorer departing Sydney on 16 April.

That's good that you can walk there from the port. As you mentioned, there are no tours available for Pentecost on the P&O website at the moment. I read that the vine jumpers do it on any Saturday or any day a P&O Ship comes in. We are there on a Saturday, so hopefully there is a good chance they jump the day we are there.