Silver Box Sept. 2017

meow!

Had a look in ours. No blank pages, but Le Champagne / La Dame doesn’t get a mention in the restaurant section. Fortunately the onboard staff attention to detail is better than the cruise journal “authors”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I've been sailing with Silversea since '04, and enjoy receiving the cruise docs, tags, etc. However, an opt out method does seem plausible as part of the whole on-line requirements. It's not tough to add a choice that simply reads "Silver box yes no." For first timers who have never received the box it is a win for them. For those of us who want to opt out, simply click "no." In my residential neighborhood, we have an option to receive the newsletter via mail or email. Maybe it's harder for SS than we all know.

I've been sailing with Silversea since '04, and enjoy receiving the cruise docs, tags, etc. However, an opt out method does seem plausible as part of the whole on-line requirements. It's not tough to add a choice that simply reads "Silver box yes no." For first timers who have never received the box it is a win for them. For those of us who want to opt out, simply click "no." In my residential neighborhood, we have an option to receive the newsletter via mail or email. Maybe it's harder for SS than we all know.

Chance of that is a big, fat zero. There is still a tick box on the online documentation for for inclusion on the Passenger List, something that SS stopped producing over 5 years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Forums