Ensenada/Pictures with Panthers and Tigers

The Phoenixx

Hey All. My daughters and I went to La Bufadora a couple years back. We took the tour bus from the port and booked our excursion in town where they dropped us off. We had a great tour guide named Chino, and at the flea market at La Bufadora there were a couple of Tigers and a Panther that we could pet and take photos with. Are they still there? My husband is dying to see them this trip. But I don't remember them being there last year. Anyone know for sure? Does anyone have a list of the excursions that are offered by the tour that take you to in town?

Thanks.

Edited by The Phoenixx
Spelling errors.

Thankfully we haven’t seen this in quite a while. The poor cubs were drugged to be docile. Don’t even want to think what happened to them once they got older.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know it sucks because I'm sure we all would love to cuddle these animals (or at least get a picture with them lol) but any self respecting sanctuary or zoo etc wouldn't allow the types of contact you can get from people who subdue animals for money... If I knew the animals were well treated then I would pay to visit with them but unfortunately that's hardly the case in Mexico and there's a reason the US makes owning these animals illegal :'):'):')