Atlantic sea park - Alesund

Loveacruise1986

Hi I often do a search for local buses in situations like this and pick up the timetable - I tried to find a link for you but without success on this occasion. Hopefully someone who has done it will be able to help.

But another avenue which I have found useful when I've been unable to unearth what I want is to email the Tourist Information Office directly. They are usually extremely helpful to the extent of sometimes posting on brochures! Perhaps you could ask them for the relevant bus number and link to a timetable. Hope that works. Here's the link to the Alesund Office.

https://www.visitalesund.com/visitor-information/tourist-information-office-in-alesund-p1558763/email

We caught a bus there and back in 2004 and some of our table companions said they had walked it. It’s too far back to recall the details and things have probably changed anyway but I just wanted to encourage you to DIY it!

Good luck.

Damian

You can do the sea pa DIY, there are regular buses.

As an alternative the Art Deco museum is definately well worth a visit and it is right in the centre of the town a short walk from the ship.

Do you mean the Art Nouveau Centre. I though it was really good. Nice cafe too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We visited the sea park back in 2011. Really easy to catch the bus from town and so much cheaper than the P&O trip.

I posted a short review on tripadvisor (hope this is allowed mods) with some photos:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g190504-d536255-Reviews-Atlantic_Sea_Park-Alesund_More_og_Romsdal_Western_Norway.html