Booking On Board! FYI

asctony

Even if you have a price on your cruise, still check the On-Board Future Sales people. They do have specials. Even for the Seaside. It doesn't cost you anything for them to give you a quote. Just drop off your ship and date and category. They will give you a full quote on paper the next day. It saves you time and it is easier for them, too. Then you can transfer it to your TA who can add OBC to it.

• 1 month later...
Even if you have a price on your cruise, still check the On-Board Future Sales people. They do have specials. Even for the Seaside. It doesn't cost you anything for them to give you a quote. Just drop off your ship and date and category. They will give you a full quote on paper the next day. It saves you time and it is easier for them, too. Then you can transfer it to your TA who can add OBC to it.

Thanks for the info. What are the benefits of booking onboard? Is there OBC?

Ivi

When we booked on board a couple of weeks ago we received a 5% discount, $50 obc and double Voyager's Club points. The amounts received do vary according to the type of cabin and ours was a basic inside. The I think that suites qualified for $200 obc.

I have a leaflet somewhere with all the details that I can scan in, then I'll post it here.

It takes a lot to defeat me, but I have to admit that I cannot find a way to post the scan (.jpg) here. Yes, I have read the thread about posting photos, but the most recent pages of the 70 pages seem to concentrate on iPads and Tapatalk, neither of which I have. I far prefer to use my desktop PC. The image is on Shutterfly and that is as far as I can get.

Sorry!

8HE0Tk

8HE0Tk

It takes a lot to defeat me, but I have to admit that I cannot find a way to post the scan (.jpg) here. Yes, I have read the thread about posting photos, but the most recent pages of the 70 pages seem to concentrate on iPads and Tapatalk, neither of which I have. I far prefer to use my desktop PC. The image is on Shutterfly and that is as far as I can get.

Sorry!

8HE0Tk

8HE0Tk

Thanks for trying! I have just learned how to use tapatalk. Quite easy once you try.

Ivi

Sorry!

8HE0Tk

8HE0Tk

Smurf, Shutterfly is actually the easiest to post from. If it's already there, just pull it up, right click on it and click on Copy Image, come over to CC and 'paste' Super Easy. Much easier than when I fought with Photobucket. They kept making that site more and more complicated. EM