Personal Crave Right Now: Princess Breakfast sandwiches! ANYONE ELSE?

lambs2

You can order them from the menu hanger that's in your room, we fill it out every evening and hang it on the door before we go to bed. Has many selections and we always add a few things and request the same time every morning, nothing like a quick b fast in your room so you don't have to put up with crowd upstairs.

On our last two cruises, we were able to order room service breakfast via the Princess at Sea app. Made it very, very easy!!

I do think they were available from room service then also. Or at least I added it and got it. I thought they were dry no matter where I got them.

They are available on the room service order form & you can also order the same food for breakfast on the Princess@Sea system. EDIT: See that pklein9747 posted the same thing while composing mine.

On the Royal in October the cheese used on the breakfast sandwiches & at Trident Grill burgers was different. It wasn’t like real cheese but instead like processed cheese food slices. I wasn’t the only person who noticed a difference because it was more watery than normal.

Those breakfast sandwiches you describe were also available every morning at the buffet on the Pacific Princess a few months ago. (Of course, the Pacific doesn't have an IC, so maybe that's why there were on the buffet.)

I don't recall if they also appeared at the buffet on the other Princess ships.

I really like the egg sandwich from room service and have been ordering it for years. We like to have breakfast in our stateroom either on the balcony in nice weather or in the room. It is less hectic and we don't have to be ready yet to meet the world. For years we have used the hang tags and still do on occasion. We have been using Princess@sea now that the breakfast option has added as it is so much easier the night before while listening to the music. On a couple of occasions I have had one in the HC but found it to be not as good since it had been sitting on a steam table and dried out. I also make them at home on occasion.

https://goo.gl/images/HziRDZ

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Honestly - I have never seen what your picture portrays in the US. We do call what is on the sandwich and what McDonalds serves Canadian Bacon in the US. I love to order it on pizza.

Do you have the equivalent at McDonalds and if so, what do they call it there? I answered my own question - I went to McDonalds Canada site and they call it "Canadian Bacon" there.

Those sandwiches were available on the Emerald buffet last week. Twice' date=' they were excellent. Once, the bread was very dried out. I didn't see them in the International Cafe.[/quote']

You have to ask for them at the IC....they are not on display, but usually there is a large sign on the counter showing them