Website Problem, am I alone with this?

duderino

When I try to book on the MSC Website, it shows every cabin unavailable. I have tried different ships, different dates, different experiences, etc but it is the same.

I can get to stateroom selection and it selects a stateroom, but if I try to change staterooms, all of them are grayed out.

If I go to a third party travel site, I can book the rooms. This has been going on since last week.

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Thank You.

When I try to book on the MSC Website, it shows every cabin unavailable. I have tried different ships, different dates, different experiences, etc but it is the same.

I can get to stateroom selection and it selects a stateroom, but if I try to change staterooms, all of them are grayed out.

If I go to a third party travel site, I can book the rooms. This has been going on since last week.

Thank You.

I feel your pain. Our upcoming B2B on Seaside "disappeared" when we were logged in and were planning activities and excursions. :o

I have also experienced THE SAME ISSUE YOU NOTE. When we booked another B2B for Seaside in March 2019, it happened to us. I used to regularly go to a big box like Expedia and book it with no problem.

BUT I JUST LEARNED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO IT COULD HAVE COST US $1,800 MORE THAN IF I HAD JUST "CALLED" MSC.

Seriously, I called them and the sales agent WAS GREAT. She priced out the 14 day cruise and alternately each 7 day cruise. The two 7-day bookings were that much cheaper (and I've never heard of that before). It also was before the 5% Black Card discount.

Then she asked about my current booking B2B this March and how I booked it. She told me she could have booked it the same way for $1,300 less! :o:o I told her I booked when I was on the Divina YC B2B last year with their sales rep. :mad:

Now, this is the first I've heard of this, or done this.

call them to book. I have spoken with them regarding other website issues. I was told they are working on the entire site to fix some problems.

Problem is they have been working on the site since 2014. Many cruise lines have poor web sites, but MSc takes the cake. There was even a period of time where personal information was compromised. There are so many issues with MSc that several of the travel agents actually refuse to sell the product. The struggle is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You.

Try using chrome.

I often wonder how much business they lose when someone goes to the website to browse and just gets frustrated.

Many people dislike calling in and would rather check prices and book online, hard to believe in 2018 that you can’t do that effortlessly with MSC.

They lost my booking. Not because I was upset, but when I couldn't get it to work I started looking at other options, and one thing led to another and I booked another cruise.

Exactly the same here and I thought I was going crazy until I read this. So thanks for putting my mind at rest.

I worked my way through a booking getting as far as cabin selection, where the system selected a cabin for me. It also offered the option to change the cabin. Selecting that showed all other cabins greyed out. That was using both an Android tablet and Chrome on a desktop. Iclop has given me an idea though and, when I'm back at the desktop, I'll give IE a try.

I feel your pain. Our upcoming B2B on Seaside "disappeared" when we were logged in and were planning activities and excursion

I have also experienced THE SAME ISSUE YOU NOTE. When we booked another B2B for Seaside in March 2019, it happened to us. I used to regularly go to a big box like Expedia and book it with no problem.

BUT I JUST LEARNED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO IT COULD HAVE COST US $1,800 MORE THAN IF I HAD JUST "CALLED" MSC.

Seriously, I called them and the sales agent WAS GREAT. She priced out the 14 day cruise and alternately each 7 day cruise. The two 7-day bookings were that much cheaper (and I've never heard of that before). It also was before the 5% Black Card discount.

Then she asked about my current booking B2B this March and how I booked it. She told me she could have booked it the same way for $1,300 less! I told her I booked when I was on the Divina YC B2B last year with their sales rep.

Now, this is the first I've heard of this, or done this.

Well, the MSC IT has struck again.

Our B2D in a couple of weeks, gone on loggin.

:o:o

Maybe our stateroom in YC was the diversion point for the sewer vent?

;p

Just kidding (about the sewer smell, our reservation has once again gone to MSC OZ).