Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:01 PM.
CA or MI
11,477 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
I just got this accessory case for our cords, external power sources, wall charger plugs, and even the wireless mouse for my Samsun notebook. I was amazed when I got it all packed. We need 3 different types of charging cords, plus an extra Apple cord if hubby's ipad and my iphone need to be charged at the same time. I also take short and long cords for each type, so that's 7 cords. We have 3 external power sources (1 for him; 1 for me; 1 for a back-up if we watch movies on long fligts). Plus it has an outside zipper pocket that I can slip my iphone into at the last minute.

This is a Nexary product from Amazon, and it costs $4.99 total with a Prime membership (free shipping). I am going to love traveling with this case.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Peggy: cruising since 1973
Next up - 2019: Cuba in Janurary. 50th Anniversary Cruises on the Jewel from San Diego to Miami to Rome to a bunch of Greek Islands to Rome!!!

My avatar: the aft of the Star Princess overlooking Moorea.
Illinois
6,871 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
I don't find any Nexary products on Amazon. Link please?

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sailing on NORWEGIAN JEWEL, 7 night Alaska northbound, July 23, 2018.
CA or MI
11,477 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
Originally posted by relic2
I don't find any Nexary products on Amazon. Link please?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up - 2019: Cuba in Janurary. 50th Anniversary Cruises on the Jewel from San Diego to Miami to Rome to a bunch of Greek Islands to Rome!!!

CA or MI
11,477 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
My exteranal power sources are flat, instead of the round ones that are common these days. I find they work well with this case, and keep it from getting too bulky.

I use this one for my iPhone, and it has the lightening cable that reverses to charge it or charge the phone. Very slim, very light, and charges pretty fast.

https://www.amazon.com/3600mAh-Porta...ightning+cable
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Illinois
6,871 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
Originally posted by pcur
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thank you. I don't know why it didn't show up in my search. I actually have a very similar pouch, but it isn't really big enough for everything I need.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sailing on NORWEGIAN JEWEL, 7 night Alaska northbound, July 23, 2018.
CA or MI
11,477 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
I just did an overnight trip with this accessory case, and I'm still impressed with it. So easy to pull out cords, and we each have our own wall plug with USB connector port. Packing it up is a snap, too. Just slip the folded cords down from the top into the elastic band, then use your finger to push it down into the lower pocket. Zipped it up and threw (well, not literally) it into the carry-on suitcase.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

CA or MI
11,477 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
See post #5 above about the slim power bank I have.

I just received this bluetooth speaker yesterday, and I love it, also. It fits in the accessories case pocket with the power bank, side-by-side. This speaker has incredible sound quality. So, we can use this if there is no docking/audio station in our cabin or hotel rooms. This speaker is $10:

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B00MGT...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

USA
2,862 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
The original product you posted about, the organizer, seems to be unavailable, with no future date shown.

???

GC
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
GeezerCouple

contact us at:

GeezerCouple [at] yahoo [dot] com