Air flights from Orlando to Barcelona 11/18

CruisinNewbie11

Why not call and ask? I flew to Heathrow on an NCL booked flight for a trans-atlantic cruise because their airfare was cheaper than what I could book on my own.

IF you want to spend overnights in Barcelona you will need to ask for air deviation and ask about hotels. Easy, call NCL

one way flights with major airlines such as BA can cost more than a return flight which is a major hassle for a transatlantic cruise

NCL will definitely be able to arrange air fare one way for less than with major carriers

however check out Norwegian air[no connection to NCL] or Iceland air who do reasonable one way fares

one way flights with major airlines such as BA can cost more than a return flight which is a major hassle for a transatlantic cruise

NCL will definitely be able to arrange air fare one way for less than with major carriers

however check out Norwegian air[no connection to NCL] or Iceland air who do reasonable one way fares

I was also going to suggest Norwegian Air. They fly out of FLL and their fares are very reasonable. I have flown them twice one way back from Europe the past two years and have no complaints.

I was also going to suggest Norwegian Air. They fly out of FLL and their fares are very reasonable. I have flown them twice one way back from Europe the past two years and have no complaints.

I was about to suggest that, but it flies to BCN only twice a week in Nov, so OP would either have to spend so many pre-cruise days in BCN or arrive on day of cruise. A pity :(

I am doing my first TA from Barcelona to Orlando 11/18. I wanted to know if NCL would book me a flight from Orlando to Barcelona with hotel and transfers to hotel and port? If that is not possible, does anyone have suggestions on this subject?

Yes. I did that. Even threw in a pre cruise tour of Barcelona. Easy to find bus at airport as well. You can choose option for which hotel. I don’t remember which one we used, but it was 31/2 blocks from HO/HO stop, post office, Burger King was across the street. Lol. Cheap & fast. Air traffic controllers went on strike when we were due to come back. Flights cancelled. Because we booked thru ship, we stayed extra 4 days free & got meal money. Plus... we had our own insurance which reimbursed us. Hope this helps. Also booked on Hawaii cruise. Our flight was delayed 6 hours, they held the ship for 31 of us. We even got off plane 1st. Sometimes it pays!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. I did that. Even threw in a pre cruise tour of Barcelona. Easy to find bus at airport as well. You can choose option for which hotel. I don’t remember which one we used, but it was 31/2 blocks from HO/HO stop, post office, Burger King was across the street. Lol. Cheap & fast. Air traffic controllers went on strike when we were due to come back. Flights cancelled. Because we booked thru ship, we stayed extra 4 days free & got meal money. Plus... we had our own insurance which reimbursed us. Hope this helps. Also booked on Hawaii cruise. Our flight was delayed 6 hours, they held the ship for 31 of us. We even got off plane 1st. Sometimes it pays!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

that sounds like Hotel Montblanc which is well used by NCL

we had included transfers to port day of cruise but we took a taxi instead as that would get us to port ahead of masses and enjoying lunch in a main dining room whilst others who took bus there would still be checking in