power searching cruises

allennn

its been a bit frustrating trying to find a cruise on royal's website. We are trying to find a combination of ship, destination, and room category and just don't see a way to do it on their site. I keep having to go to individual sailings to see pricing on crown loft suites available within our cruise range of may 2018 through dec 2018 that also visits st maarten. If not on the rccl site then are there third party sites that might have this search ability? Also, should we use a third party cruise agent to get us a better deal or are the best deals on the rccl website?

thanks!

Travel agents will generally have the same prices as Royal. If a TA does have a lower price, it's because they are holding some group space they grabbed when the prices were lower. All I can suggest is to try various TA websites. Note that we cannot mention specific travel agents or websites here.

Go to the RC website. Click on Plan a Cruise. You should see an option to plan by ship. That will be the fastest way. You will get all of the intineraries for that ship. I hope this helps.

There are round about ways to search by port visited but is cumbersome if you are not familiar with the website.

Good luck and I hope you fine the perfect cruise.

I search on a TA site. You can find one also and use their "booking engine" to find all the cruises on most cruise lines for the month and area of the world you are interested in. Then when you find a cruise you are interested in, check on RCCL's site to see their prices. Book with whomever you want.

One of Cruise Critics rules is we are not allowed to name travel sites.

ah shoot, didn't realize that. I'll keep looking. Maybe there is an API I can attach to with RCCL that I can search by hand. heh.

thanks for the info everyone.

I don’t think I’ve seen a TA website search by that much detail. Your better bet might be to give all your preferred details/criteria to a couple travel agents and let them do the searching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only 3 ships have the Crown Loft's and go to St. Maarten.........

I did some searching, can't tell you where and think you will find in hard to come up with one with a lower price then:

Category L2 Total for 2 $4809.07 Non - Refundable Deposit Rate

2 passengers

$ 250 OBC

Free Pre Paid Gratunties

Free Travel Insurance

ALLURE of the Seas

December 2, 2018

Leaves from Miami

Ports are St. Maarten, San Juan, and Labadee

Enjoy these complimentary amenities when you book a Sky Class Suite:

• Concierge services

• Dining in Coastal Kitchen

• Unlimited VOOM High Speed Internet

• Suite Lounge

• Exclusive Signature Activities

• Exclusive Beach Access for suite guests only

• 1-day pass to Spa Thermal Room

• L'Occitane Bath Amenities

• Luxury Pillow Top Mattress

• Bottled Water

It’s spectacular accommodations, attentive service and exclusive experiences – with the Royal Concierge as your guide to it all. From priority reservations at the suites-only Coastal Kitchen to a private kayaking trip to catching the first wave of the day on the FlowRider®. Enjoy exclusive access to signature activities, venues and more. While thoughtful inclusions, like luxury in-suite amenities, special spa access, and free VOOM high-speed Internet touch every other aspect of your vacation.

Jimbo:)

Edited by Jimbo

ah shoot, didn't realize that. I'll keep looking. Maybe there is an API I can attach to with RCCL that I can search by hand. heh.

thanks for the info everyone.

In the short amount of research I did I couldn’t find an api that’s wasn’t wrapped up in a complicated agency product offering, so expensive that pricing wasn’t displayed online.

I did some searching, can't tell you where and think you will find in hard to come up with one with a lower price then:

2 passengers

$ 250 OBC

Free Pre Paid Gratunties

Free Travel Insurance

ALLURE of the Seas

December 2, 2018

Leaves from Miami

• Concierge services

• Suite Lounge

• Bottled Water

It’s spectacular accommodations, attentive service and exclusive experiences – with the Royal Concierge as your guide to it all. From priority reservations at the suites-only Coastal Kitchen to a private kayaking trip to catching the first wave of the day on the FlowRider®. Enjoy exclusive access to signature activities, venues and more. While thoughtful inclusions, like luxury in-suite amenities, special spa access, and free VOOM high-speed Internet touch every other aspect of your vacation.

Is there a way to contact you to get the origin of this rate?

2 passengers

$ 250 OBC

Free Pre Paid Gratunties

Free Travel Insurance

ALLURE of the Seas

December 2, 2018

Leaves from Miami

• Concierge services

• Suite Lounge

• Bottled Water

sold! you rock, thanks for helping! As a tangent to that, should i talk to a cruise travel agent to help me or just go find it on the rccl site and book it?

Well you can book it yourself right now on RCCL.com......and then you have 60 days to transfer it to a travel agency if you decide to go that way for a little more OBC and perks.

Just a little FYI.......L2's face the pool deck.........L1's face the ocean for more privacy( only $168 more then the L1's, but something to consider never the less.)....so decide which way you want to face....

Edited by Jimbo

• 3 weeks later...

2 passengers

$ 250 OBC

Free Pre Paid Gratunties

Free Travel Insurance

ALLURE of the Seas

December 2, 2018

Leaves from Miami

• Concierge services

• Suite Lounge

• Bottled Water

Hope the original poster is still looking at this thread................ther price has now dropped to $4320 with $ 200 OBC.........CALL ASAP and get your price adjusted.

Hope the original poster is still looking at this thread................ther price has now dropped to $4320 with $ 200 OBC.........CALL ASAP and get your price adjusted.

Good deal but looks like OP is not around!!! There have been some great suite prices on the Allure for later this year

You made me look! Allure GS price didn't work for the date we wanted but just got a cheap GS on Oasis.:D
What date? I have been watching those as well Is it Sept 9th? That one has a good price. I am trying for Eastern as we are going on the Allure Western. It will be our first GS

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

What date? I have been watching those as well Is it Sept 9th? That one has a good price. I am trying for Eastern as we are going on the Allure Western. It will be our first GS

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

No, it is September 2nd. There was one GS left and then it disappeared and reappeared, so I grabbed it. It is our first GS too. We were going to try to book in November since we have to fly down for a wedding, but this was really cheap, so we jumped. This one is Labor Day week and the week of my DH's off Friday, so he will only need to take off 3 days from work. I looked at September 9th too, but didn't want western and it would have been 5 days off work for DH.

No, it is September 2nd. There was one GS left and then it disappeared and reappeared, so I grabbed it. It is our first GS too. We were going to try to book in November since we have to fly down for a wedding, but this was really cheap, so we jumped. This one is Labor Day week and the week of my DH's off Friday, so he will only need to take off 3 days from work. I looked at September 9th too, but didn't want western and it would have been 5 days off work for DH.

Congrats!! When I booked the Allure one same thing happened, there was one that would disappear but I would see it on third party sites. I called RCL and got it. We are doing Eastern in December on the Oasis. Maybe suites will come down on that one

Congrats!! When I booked the Allure one same thing happened, there was one that would disappear but I would see it on third party sites. I called RCL and got it. We are doing Eastern in December on the Oasis. Maybe suites will come down on that one

They might, there have been lots of great prices lately. Early December seems to be a cheaper time.

I have been holding off because we are doing Alaska with a cruise tour in May. Between being away 2 weeks and the total cost (lots of excursions), I thought we might just have the one cruise this year. I priced the Oasis one both balcony and the GS, DH wants to try a full suite, who am I to argue?;p:D