Specialty Dining Packages

atanac

Does NCL ever offer reduced pricing for their various dining packages? For an upcoming

Pacific Coastal on Bliss I see a five night package for $118 P/P. Are these packages usually

at a fixed price or do they sometimes have special offers that I need to warch for?

Thanks in advance to those who take the time to respond.

Does NCL ever offer reduced pricing for their various dining packages? For an upcoming Pacific Coastal on Bliss I see a five night package for $118 P/P. Are these packages usually at a fixed price or do they sometimes have special offers that I need to watch for? Thanks in advance to those who take the time to respond.

No sales to watch for. The price quoted is the best and final price.

The best deal is to get the 3 meal SDP as a Free At Sea promotion.

In all reality, you don't need to spend extra money on food. The vast majority of people eat their meals in the main dining rooms. Don't buy into the hype about spending money on specialty dining.

Yea, I normally just get the 3, the prices for the packages never go down. If you want lobster you can go to Le Bistro with one of them. I personally enjoy the main dining rooms too and their free. I've been on 5 cruises now and I can say I have only ate at the buffet a handful of time and they were mostly during lunch time.

Does NCL ever offer reduced pricing for their various dining packages? For an upcoming

Pacific Coastal on Bliss I see a five night package for $118 P/P. Are these packages usually

at a fixed price or do they sometimes have special offers that I need to warch for?

Thanks in advance to those who take the time to respond.

I have never seen a discount. That doesn't mean it will not happen, but don't count on it.

In all reality, you don't need to spend extra money on food. The vast majority of people eat their meals in the main dining rooms. Don't buy into the hype about spending money on specialty dining.

I think this varies from person to person and is very personal. We're foodies who can enjoy anything from a burger to a tasting menu as long as it's cooked well. We personally find the MDR hit & miss and generally just okay. We generally find the specialty restaurants to be more than worth the upcharge and if they didn't offer the specialty dining we would possibly cruise on a more expensive cruise line.

As always YMMV depending on your desires!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Forums mobile app

Thanks to everyone who posted a reply. I suspected no substantial discounts were available

as I've logged onto my cruise many times and never saw anything. I have another cruise booked

with RCL and they have featured many discounts on my cruise for dining and the beverage package.