NCL ESCAPE The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse

gja360

I am currently in a Mini suite but I am thinking of switching to a Forward facing penthouse (13106)

Anyone been in the room or have any feedback on the H7 haven rooms?

We were fortunate to get that type of a room in the upgrade process. Loved it. The bedroom is separate and has a huge window to see out front. The bathroom is huge too. The balcony isn't much - sort of small. But the room is fantastic. Look at the layout on the website

We were fortunate to get that type of a room in the upgrade process. Loved it. The bedroom is separate and has a huge window to see out front. The bathroom is huge too. The balcony isn't much - sort of small. But the room is fantastic. Look at the layout on the website

Yeah I think I am going to go for it!

I am currently in a Mini suite but I am thinking of switching to a Forward facing penthouse (13106). Anyone been in the room or have any feedback on the H7 haven rooms?

The H7s are our favorite room. You get a separate living room, lots of space, for the most economical price for a Havens. We did an Eastern Caribbean in an H7 on the Escape and loved it!

I am currently in a Mini suite but I am thinking of switching to a Forward facing penthouse (13106)

Anyone been in the room or have any feedback on the H7 haven rooms?

We won an upgrade for this room on the Getaway. I looked at the Escape deck plan and it is the same room.

Note this is a disabled room so it is 1 big room and it does have a huge bathroom with separate tub and shower. The balcony is small and partly enclosed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13106 does NOT have a separate bedroom. Being HC, the bedroom/living room is one large room. The huge window is in the large bathroom.