Current Concierges continued discussion

just got off Inday 2-15 and this is what Jackie Yabut told me. She's on until the end of February then she goes on break to get married. In April she goes to Symphony to open Symphony. She has been training the DL conc, Jennie Pasamba, to move down to the CL. Neither knew who would take over the DL on Indy.

I'm confused after reading these posts. If you are diamond plus do you go to the diamond lounge or do you have your own diamond plus lounge on Allure.

If you are Diamond Plus, you can go to either the Diamond Lounge or the Concierge Lounge. You cannot go to the Suite Lounge, unless of course, you are also a guest in a Grand Suite or better.

The Google Doc has him in the DL until mid April after the crossing. Does anyone have any updates?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Mario was the dl and Wilfred (Willie) was the cl this past sailing. The sailing before 2/5/18 Mario was the cl and Willie was the dl. Willie is leaving for vacation in April and will be on the Anthem after that. I believe they are staying in place for the cruise departing today.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Vision change Sherri : MJ will be leaving for vacation 3/9, Ryno will fill in and do the crossing. MJ doesn’t know the date he will return, he is going home for the birth of his child! Robert to remain in DL at this time, but he is trying to move up to CL while MJ is on vacation.

Carla

Vision change Sherri : MJ will be leaving for vacation 3/9, Ryno will fill in and do the crossing. MJ doesn’t know the date he will return, he is going home for the birth of his child! Robert to remain in DL at this time, but he is trying to move up to CL while MJ is on vacation.

Carla

Thanks -- updated the Google Doc. Exciting that MJ is going to be a father!!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0