Choose one - Dunn's River or Blue Hole?

tryingsomethingnew

We are going on our first cruise ever and our first stop is in Falmouth. Never been to Jamaica so everything is open. We are 48, not very athletic but definitely willing to swim, climb falls, jump in, etc. We need to choose where to go. If you've been to both, which would you choose for us? If you've only been to one, what did you like/not like?

We've been to both and we loved the Blue Hole. It is by far less traveled and not as touristy. We got to go at our own pace and explore as much as we wanted. We had an all around awesome day for that tour. I will say it is a little harder and longer to get to. Dunn's also is beautiful but it was very crowded and we just followed each other up with everyone holding hands. It just felt more like an assembly line. You can't go wrong though with either - hope you have a great trip!

We did Dunn’s last week. It’s very crowded and we went up in a really big group. It was also seemed like a lot more waiting that doing... less active than I expected it to be, but still fun.

But we did a full day thing with bamboo beach and we’re “VIPs” at the beach after Dunn’s. We had an awesome day.

Definitely looking into the other one next time I’m in Jamaica now..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've been to both and we loved the Blue Hole. It is by far less traveled and not as touristy. We got to go at our own pace and explore as much as we wanted. We had an all around awesome day for that tour. I will say it is a little harder and longer to get to. Dunn's also is beautiful but it was very crowded and we just followed each other up with everyone holding hands. It just felt more like an assembly line. You can't go wrong though with either - hope you have a great trip!

Can I ask who you used for blue hole? Looking to book now for march. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We used Ricardo with Liberty Tours (libertytoursjamaica.com). We found them through great reviews on Trip Advisor and were very pleased with their service. We've used them twice now and would book them again in a heartbeat if we ever stop in Jamaica again. Hope they can help you out. You can tell that they love what they do and do their best to show you a wonderful time.

• 2 weeks later...
We did Dunn’s last week. It’s very crowded and we went up in a really big group. It was also seemed like a lot more waiting that doing... less active than I expected it to be, but still fun.

But we did a full day thing with bamboo beach and we’re “VIPs” at the beach after Dunn’s. We had an awesome day.

Definitely looking into the other one next time I’m in Jamaica now..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What did the VIP package get you? How much time did you have there? Thanks!