Unlimited Beverage Package

Does it include soft drinks?

https://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package

The Ultimate Beverage Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations

• 9 months later...

Are bottled beers included or just draft beers? Is there a updated wine list available?

Also, I saw a review on youtube and the guy showed the nasty vessels full of pre made mixed drinks behind the bar, is that what we get or do they make them fresh with each order?

Thanks.

Are bottled beers included or just draft beers? Is there a updated wine list available?

Also, I saw a review on youtube and the guy showed the nasty vessels full of pre made mixed drinks behind the bar, is that what we get or do they make them fresh with each order?

Thanks.

Bottled beers are included so long as under $15. YMMV on the pre-mixed as far as taste/quality per reports. Last time we were on Gem they had them all over the place and I only tried a couple Long Islands and they were crap.

Thanks.

Bottle is included. If for some reason it's above the max drink price you pay the difference between price and max price.

Mixed aren't all ready made. Heck I drink Capt n Coke. Made fresh in front of me.

Wife drinks the mixed dispensing type (Bahama mama, type stuff). Think frozen margarita might be dispensers.

I've never personally had anything that wasn't covered. But watch if you want a souvenir glass drink it can cost but you can order it in a regular glass included in the package.

Wine list. Might vary a bit ship to ship. Not a wine drinker though. I know it doesn't cover certain things but that's a answer you'll want from a wine fan.

I´m going to have the UBP on the Jade for the first time soon and would like to track my drink "spendings" to see if it´s worth it - Can anyone tell me if you do get receipts for all orders although being $0.00? Thanks!
Was never given any receipts for anything ordered under UBP.

I´m going to have the UBP on the Jade for the first time soon and would like to track my drink "spendings" to see if it´s worth it - Can anyone tell me if you do get receipts for all orders although being $0.00? Thanks!

You can look at what cost (package plus gratuity) is total vs estimated number of drinks per day plus the gratuity.

Also IMO it's if paying for the package or part of a add on perks.

We cruise with getting at least 2 perks and alway take upgraded dining and drink package since the other normal options are wifi that's not very important and shore excursion credit which we don't book thru the ship.

I figure with the package included at most we pay is the gratuity for it. Most good mixed drinks will cost me much more than what the gratuity is.

Each person needs to weigh the prices.

UAflyer,

Did u get the UBP ask a “perk” with the cost of your cruise. If you did then to get your monies worth, it equates to 3 beers or 2 mixed drinks per day. $17.80/day is your cost of the UBP as a perk. Enjoy.

UAflyer,

Did u get the UBP ask a “perk” with the cost of your cruise. If you did then to get your monies worth, it equates to 3 beers or 2 mixed drinks per day. $17.80/day is your cost of the UBP as a perk. Enjoy.

We are on a German rate which includes the package as part of NCL´s all-inclusive concept for German speaking markets which also includes the gratuities! So we are not going to spent a penny for it, just wanted to see if its worth buying a package at times when it´s not included :D

We are on a German rate which includes the package as part of NCL´s all-inclusive concept for German speaking markets which also includes the gratuities! So we are not going to spent a penny for it, just wanted to see if its worth buying a package at times when it´s not included :D

Our cost of the UBP not as a perk is $89+20%/day or $106.80/day. Average mixed drink is $11.94 approximately so 9 per day to break even. Hope that helps.

If you get the package as a perk you would just play the 20% gratuity times the number of days. A 7 day cruise would incur a charge of 124.60. I know wines average about $9.00 a glass. If you drink two glasses of wine a day that comes out to $126.00 without the 20% gratuity they would add if you were paying as you go. I know I drink more than 2 glasses of wine, plus I have a beer here and there and occasionally a margarita. To me the gratuity on the free package is well worth the money. My friend and I stay on the ship a lot, so it really pays off for us. Enjoy your cruise.

Candi