Buying pre paid card for zip line, etc

patrinka

I believe I read a post that you can purchase a pre paid card for kids to use on the zip line, arcade games, bowling etc. and if you purchase a specific amount you get a bigger credit?

Pay $50 and get $60? Is this correct? Can you purchase this in advance?

You can't buy it until you are on the ship. Not sure of the prices as they may be adjusting again. Reports are coming into some FB pages they have dropped the zip line price to $5 per ride or $20 for the week.

Probably because they saw so little use last week. We were up around there for about 3 hours last Friday and saw two people zip line that entire time. That was while we were in port in Nassau, though. On the first sea day we didn't see anyone using it when we were up there, either, though.

We were on the Seaside 1/27/18 to 2/3/18. We bought the $100 fun pass to get the extra $60. No pre-purchase available. Can use the fun pass to buy the zip line pass. It was $50 for us. We only zipped twice. Closed most of the time due to wind on sea days. Only opened for a couple hours at a time on port days - which was when we were able to do it. No line. Was fun especially if you have never done it before as good beginner experience. If you have zip lined before may not be much fun as it is not fast at all. Definitely should drop the price but probably should be free.

Sent from my iPad using Forums