American Empress - Premium Excursions

shamda

We will be on the American Empress Vancouver WA to Vancouver WA 8 night cruise 11/15/15. This is our first experience with an river cruise. I have heard wonderful things about the hop on hop off bus excursions. There are a few premium excursions available. I was thinking of taking the Lewis & Clark Experience in Astoria or the Multnomah Falls in Stevenson. Any thoughts? Should we just stick with the included bus tours? Does the Bus go to Multnomah falls?

I took the Multnomah Falls excursion last June, and I would gladly do it again. Besides visiting Multnomah Falls our bus also stopped at two others. I did not take the hop on - hop off bus in Stevenson, but I don't believe it included a visit to any falls.

We will be on the American Empress Vancouver WA to Vancouver WA 8 night cruise 11/15/15. This is our first experience with an river cruise. I have heard wonderful things about the hop on hop off bus excursions. There are a few premium excursions available. I was thinking of taking the Lewis & Clark Experience in Astoria or the Multnomah Falls in Stevenson. Any thoughts? Should we just stick with the included bus tours? Does the Bus go to Multnomah falls?

We did the August 29-Sept 6 river cruise. We booked the Hell's Canyon Scenic Jet Boat, the Wine and Spirits on Red Mountain, and the Multnomah Falls and Vista House premium excursions. Enjoyed them all and thought the prices were worth the excursions. Did the hop-on-hop-off bus to the Bonneville Dam, very interesting and one not to miss! Hope you enjoy your cruise on the Empress. Friendly crew and good food!

We did the August 29-Sept 6 river cruise. We booked the Hell's Canyon Scenic Jet Boat, the Wine and Spirits on Red Mountain, and the Multnomah Falls and Vista House premium excursions. Enjoyed them all and thought the prices were worth the excursions. Did the hop-on-hop-off bus to the Bonneville Dam, very interesting and one not to miss! Hope you enjoy your cruise on the Empress. Friendly crew and good food!

I do not believe we are going to Hells Canyon. I did book the Multnomah Falls excursion. Thanks!