POA just back...a few items of info

drafterdw

When I was planning my trip there were several questions and I felt like there was not a definitive answer. We left ship on Sat. Dec. 2nd. Coffee pots....we were in a balcony room and we did have a single serve coffee pot not a Kureg. We had a very good hair dryer in our room.

The ship was nice and I thought staff was very good.

Key West Bar outside has a great bartender her name is Shau. She made our whole trip. We also did the pre-cruise package which included hotel and daily excursions. It was really worth it. We spent 3 days with the same people who boarded the ship so we started out knowing approx. 50 people.

The excursions were great and tour operator was very good. I wish I could say the same for the tour guides from the ship excursions....same tour company but the guys were very boring....they just did not seem to know what they were doing. The ship luau which had mixed reviews was actually fine. It was not my first choice but except for the guy in front of me filming the whole thing on his ipad so blocking my view....I thought it was good. Any questions just ask.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know I am late to the game but I can not find this anywhere and my granddaughter is driving my crazy LOL Is the pool open the first day that you get on the ship? We have been on this cruise before but never payed attention to this detail

I know I am late to the game but I can not find this anywhere and my granddaughter is driving my crazy LOL Is the pool open the first day that you get on the ship? We have been on this cruise before but never payed attention to this detail

Pack your swimsuits separately in case your bags arrive late the first day.

The back pool area is nice but there is a chance of cig smoke since part of that area is smoking.

The main pools are large and nice.

I am also traveling with my daughter and granddaughter and wondered how much room there actually is in the balcony cabin. (we are in BD- deck 9) I am sure we will be fine with twins and the couch made up (but only each night) as space seems limited to walk out to the balcony. Is the balcony large enough for three people? We will ask for an additional chair.

I am also traveling with my daughter and granddaughter and wondered how much room there actually is in the balcony cabin. (we are in BD- deck 9) I am sure we will be fine with twins and the couch made up (but only each night) as space seems limited to walk out to the balcony. Is the balcony large enough for three people? We will ask for an additional chair.

I tried to upload a picture of a balcony room i found online but size was too big to upload here. I would say yes a third chair would fit, maybe not the big one but worst case scenario the chair in your room for your desk area would definitely fit ( if after refurb they still did put a chair in those room ).

As for your room space, check if you have a pull down bed from ceiling. If it is the case, we could always use the couch as a couch. Not a lot of them have it on POA but there are some. Hope this help m have a wonderful cruise.

I tried to upload a picture of a balcony room I found online but size was too big to upload here. I would say yes a third chair would fit, maybe not the big one but worst case scenario the chair in your room for your desk area would definitely fit ( if after refurb they still did put a chair in those rooms).

As for your room space, check if you have a pull-down bed fro the ceiling. If it is the case, we could always use the couch as a couch. Not a lot of them have it on POA but there are some. Hope this help m have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks for the bed check idea. I never thought about the possiblity of a pull down bed in those rooms. I did see a chair in another cabin so I hope it is also in ours. I will ask for another chair if one cannot be found we will take the inside chair out whenever we sit outside and just bring it back in when we are done.