Silver Whisper Suite question

CruiseCat99

Sailing on the Whisper in September, and I am wanting to know if there are electrical outlets near or next to the bed? My husband recently got on CPAP and will need to plug in his machine close by. This is our first cruise with this as a concern, or we would have paid more attention in the past. We are in a Vista Suite on Deck 4 if that helps.

Thanks

Sailing on the Whisper in September, and I am wanting to know if there are electrical outlets near or next to the bed? My husband recently got on CPAP and will need to plug in his machine close by. This is our first cruise with this as a concern, or we would have paid more attention in the past. We are in a Vista Suite on Deck 4 if that helps.

Thanks

I think it best to address your concern directly with SS (either in person or through your TA). They are well rehearsed in catering to the needs of passengers with differing or unusual requirements. At the very least they will provide an extension lead (I agree this is less than ideal) if there is no immediately available power outlet.

We are on the Whisper WC now - jollyjones is correct - one US and one European plug at vanity at foot of the bed and at the desk. However, there is a European plug next to the bed on both sides of the bed that the lamps on the night stands plug into.

We are on the Whisper WC now - jollyjones is correct - one US and one European plug at vanity at foot of the bed and at the desk. However, there is a European plug next to the bed on both sides of the bed that the lamps on the night stands plug into.

Thank you so much! We have universal adapters, so this is helpful to us. I will contact guest services as well just to make sure.

Hope you are having a good time:) I sail her in July:D

We do not use CPAP but we met a couple on SS with a machine who asked the butler to set up a little table next to the bed to accomodate it, and had a long extension cord to the desk area, so the nightstand would not be too congested.

That would be an option if plugs aren't compatible. Thank you.