Anthem of the seas 18/02/09 live-quasi live

Greetings all.

I'm writing to you from my pre-cruise hotel listening to the dulcet tones of airbuses and boeings flying overhead as I await the arrival of the Anthem tomorrow morning.

Travelling with me is my wife, 3 year old daughter and a friend of ours who has NEVER CRUISED BEFORE. We are staying in a grand loft suite (I feel she may be screwed for any subsequent cruise if she likes...)

I'll do my best to post here daily but copious amounts of watered down American beer (if you can call it that) may get in the way.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Oh. Before I forget.. The Lids store located within the Jersey Garden mall had paw patrol hats on for 50% off. I know you'll sleep better knowing that.

Cheers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi Constable! Can you try to find out if CK has a rotating kids menu and take some pics of it. Much appreciated. Have a great sailing!

Sabrina

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This question sounds familiar.....;) Of course I can do that.

No need to set an alarm.. Between the ambient noise of sleeping right beside a major New York metro airport,the soothing sounds of my colleagues in law enforcement racing to another call (ahhh... Newark), my toddler constantly asking me if it is "wake up time yet?" and "where is Mr Sun?" combined with my inner childish inability to sleep the night before a cruise.

The next 3 hours are going to suck.

Temperature today should be adequate considering the time of the year (see below... It's true). PS for those of you who reside in one of only 3 countries IN THE WORLD who still use Fahrenheit - 2 is like 30 degrees f I think (in case you didn't figure it out... I'm talking about you, America)

At least breakfast is free. 888374726624d20ba6d76cd160785c67.jpg

I have been scouring CC for months looking for an answer to my question about the Fitness Facility onboard, but haven't been able to find one - does the Fitness Facility have a locker room/changing area with shower's for use after working out? I'm not booked until 1/18/2019, but I LOVE reading the "live" reviews from Anthem. Gives me ideas and things I can dream about until I finally make the trip. Have a great time.

Hi Constable!

As a resident of a country who adopted the metric system, I salute you LOL. Are you Canadian like me? I noticed that you have the CBC app installed on your smartphone (love your weather app btw!).

Have a great cruise, looking forward to your live report :)

Would be nice to see pictures of:

-full dining room on formal night to get a sense of what people are wearing.

-people with their pets (not service animals) or the poop left behind.

- the ever elusive list of people who have had gratuities removed.

Hi Constable!

As a resident of a country who adopted the metric system, I salute you LOL. Are you Canadian like me? I noticed that you have the CBC app installed on your smartphone (love your weather app btw!).

Have a great cruise, looking forward to your live report :)

Canadian born and raised. Excellent observation skills,eh.