Room service breakfast menu

russg140

I searched the VO Forum and the question was asked but never answered (from what I could see): Can someone either currently on-board or past traveler post a picture (?) of the Room Service Breakfast Menu? There was a post of the Lunch/Dinner menu but I am primarily interested in breakfast. TIA!

I searched the VO Forum and the question was asked but never answered (from what I could see): Can someone either currently on-board or past traveler post a picture (?) of the Room Service Breakfast Menu? There was a post of the Lunch/Dinner menu but I am primarily interested in breakfast. TIA!

Happy to oblige. [emoji846]

75dcbcba8904855971db474defa6319e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a first-world question: I see you can get coffee with skim or whole milk. What about half-and-half or cream? I’d rather drink it black than watered down with milk.

My wife agrees with you. We asked for cream and received it. Room service breakfast was actually better than most of the meals served elsewhere on the ship.

We had room service breakfast 11-12 times in 15 days cruise. We usually have pretty heavy breakfast. Omelette for me and sunny sides up with either bacon or sausages for DH, plate of lox shared, Greek yogurt, croissants (Viking Star) to die for (see my live from Homelands July 15, 2017), tomato/orange juice. They knocked at specified time and serve beautifully. Delicious breakfasts with yummy additions of jams, sauces, etc. if there is no side/item on the menu, I would write what I would like to have and I had it! Room Service breakfast gave us extra time to enjoy it before going out ;)

I have a picture of breakfast somewhere.

Don't laugh....is it possible to get Eggs Benedict for breakfast through Room Service?

Don’t know for sure but I wouldn’t be surprised. They do them to order in the World Cafe . Also do an Eggs Royale with salmon instead of Canadian bacon. Yum!

Don't laugh....is it possible to get Eggs Benedict for breakfast through Room Service?

Just looked at the room service menu and there is no Eggs Benedict on that menu . You have to get up and dressed to get that !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just looked at the room service menu and there is no Eggs Benedict on that menu . You have to get up and dressed to get that !

We're going to be up and out pretty much every morning, so I doubt we'll miss having EB elsewhere. Just wondering on those sea days when it's nice to lounge around in your stateroom and have a leisurely b'fast on the balcony.

On Celebrity we were told to just write it in and our butler would bring it, which he did. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask once we're onboard.

Guest debbiejohncruise
Don’t know for sure but I wouldn’t be surprised. They do them to order in the World Cafe . Also do an Eggs Royale with salmon instead of Canadian bacon. Yum!

Loved the salmon eggs benedict on Celebrity so can't wait to try Eggs Royale on Viking!

We're going to be up and out pretty much every morning, so I doubt we'll miss having EB elsewhere. Just wondering on those sea days when it's nice to lounge around in your stateroom and have a leisurely b'fast on the balcony.

On Celebrity we were told to just write it in and our butler would bring it, which he did. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask once we're onboard.

I wrote some stuff I wanted but not on the the door tag and they would bring them no questions asked. Sometimes I called and asked to add mimosa to my breakfast with no problems ;) We did have a Silver package though

My wife loves the breakfast room service and would have it every day if she could. The only complication is her hearing loss and she doesn't always hear the knock at the door. I wonder if we could have the room service attendant call before the delivery? Has anyone tried that?

My wife loves the breakfast room service and would have it every day if she could. The only complication is her hearing loss and she doesn't always hear the knock at the door. I wonder if we could have the room service attendant call before the delivery? Has anyone tried that?

Why not call in you order and tell them just to bring it in when they get there. Might work! I

So, just curious. Do you tip the breakfast delivery person directly each time, wait until the end of the cruise to tip (like tipping your room steward) or include that in the group tips at the end of the cruise. My inclination would be to tip with each delivery. What have others done?

So, just curious. Do you tip the breakfast delivery person directly each time, wait until the end of the cruise to tip (like tipping your room steward) or include that in the group tips at the end of the cruise. My inclination would be to tip with each delivery. What have others done?

That is an EXCELLENT question. You probably wouldn't get the same person delivering it each day, or if you tipped on the first day you might be able to ask if that same person could deliver it every day. Hmmm. Any thoughts?

That is an EXCELLENT question. You probably wouldn't get the same person delivering it each day, or if you tipped on the first day you might be able to ask if that same person could deliver it every day. Hmmm. Any thoughts?

Coming from lines wher all gratuities are included and not further expected during the cruise we would not do any day by day tipping.

We have always been generous to those who have provided extra services at the end of the cruise.

I hope this will not be a dollar or two at a time every few hours cruise.

Coming from lines wher all gratuities are included and not further expected during the cruise we would not do any day by day tipping.

We have always been generous to those who have provided extra services at the end of the cruise.

I hope this will not be a dollar or two at a time every few hours cruise.

We normally tip only the non-viking tour guides on excursions on a daily basis. If we feel that we have received excellent service from someone on the ship we would then tip them something in addition to the general tips which are done at the end of the cruise. I just wasn’t sure how to handle tipping (or not tipping) the person delivering breakfast as we’ve never done room service. So I was curious what others who have used this service have done.

On our last Viking cruise we tipped whenever we had room service, as we didn't have the same person each time, and I brought an envelope with singles in it just for this purpose.