Status of bottled water......

PoohUnderstands

I cannot find the thread that was started when someone mentioned they could no longer pre-purchase bottled water for their cruise. I remember looking up my 3 booked cruises and seeing that the option was indeed gone. Bummer.

Just happened to look again tonight out of curiousity and the option for 12 bottles for $6.90 is back on all three of my cruises! So if there is someone out there that read that thread I cannot find, you can go into your personalizer and order your water again!

I guess that person who will remain nameless can forget about going to Celebrity and come back to Princess.

I wonder if all the upset on CC made Princess change their mind, or was it just one of those IT glitches one runs into on the Princess site every now and again? I still am having trouble seeing tours for some of my ports of call.

For the small price, just in case, I went and ordered water for all my upcoming cruises! ;p:rolleyes:

Pooh

The thread in question:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2596400

...which settled the issue in post #125:

It was a glitch. I posted something on the Facebook page for Princess and they responded that it was a glitch.

Water bottle package is showing in the personalizer for my two upcoming cruises as well.

No bottle water package available on Sea Princess Sydney 10 day March 14 2018. Guess it never did. Don't recall seeing it pre glitch. Consistently inconsistent or over site?

Has never been available for cruises originating in Australia.

Searched preordered water, bottled water, and this thread did not come up. Thanks! Glad to hear it was the "dreaded" IT glitch. Funny, but this is one of my favorite things to pre-order! Just makes my DH so happy and content to have his water in a bottle handy!

Now does anyone know about why when looking up tours on some itineraries, that some cities will pop-up fine and others nothing? Is anyone else coming up against this?

Pooh

• 2 weeks later...
Searched preordered water, bottled water, and this thread did not come up. Thanks! Glad to hear it was the "dreaded" IT glitch. Funny, but this is one of my favorite things to pre-order! Just makes my DH so happy and content to have his water in a bottle handy!

Now does anyone know about why when looking up tours on some itineraries, that some cities will pop-up fine and others nothing? Is anyone else coming up against this?

Pooh

Yes, sometimes. I think it's just another weird glitch unless they happen to be updating them. If it makes you feel any better, I experience the same thing on Azamara. ;)