MSC Seaside March 31st.. Lots Of Questions ...

Doug910

Carnival cruiser trying the MSC Seaside and totally looking forward to it BUT... so many unanswered or different answers I'm hoping someone who has cruised on her recently can answer... Sailing March 31st oceanview Bella....Getting status match so will have a black card... Thank you

1. What time can one check-in and once on board are our cabins ready? If not ready, what time are they ready?

2. Is one person allowed to purchase the soda plan or do both of us have to?

3. I admit I am not a good eater, does anyone have a copy/link to the 7 day menus as I'd like to make reservations to the Steakhouse in advance.

4. Can we or cannot we not carry on a 12 pack of soda?

5. Can you use your card to take money out on the slot machines?

6. If anyone has OBC can that be used to gamble with in the slot machines?

7. If only one passenger has a black card, is their cabin mate/in this case husband invited to all the special events such as Meeting the Captain?

8. Is there a Serenity Deck on the MSC Seaside? I looked and didn't see one but might have missed it.. If there isn't, is there an Adults Only pool, and which one is it?

9. We are currently booked under Bella. If we want to upgrade to Fantastica, can anyone tell me if the $80 charge (at least that's what it looks like to me) is for both of us or is it $160 total and worth it? What exactly does it include?

10. And if we change to Fantastica, does that also mean our cabin will have to be changed?

11. Even through I see that the Market Place is not 24 hours, is there still a place to get coffee/juice/water? And other than room service, is there a place to get food, i.e, like a 24 hour pizzeria?

As you can see I am excited but also want to know... Thank you to anyone who takes the time to answer my questions and help us to get a better understanding of what to expect...