Questions?

Redtravel

Looking to revisit Alaska in 2019. We went there 20 years ago. Regent advertises that shore excursions are included. Are there choices? We would like to see different things on this trip. Also, does Regent still do formal night? We prefer smart casual.

Regent doe not have required formal nights. For itineraries longer than 15 nights there are "formal optional" nights but it is fine to stick with their "Elegant Casual" dress code.

Here is a link to excursions on a random Alaska itinerary that I looked up https://www.rssc.com/cruises/MAR180822/activities/regent-choice-plus-free/day-3

If the link doesn't work, go to the rssc.com website -- use the "Find a Cruise" option and select Alaska itineraries. Once there you can look at excursions by selecting a port.

There are a lot of choices but they are not all included. Having sailed to Alaska on Regent a few times on Regent and Silversea, I can say that Regent Choice excursions (the excursions that you pay for) are less money than on other luxury cruise lines.

Hope that this helps1

I was on the 'ill faited' Mariner in July (man overboard) and the excursions were plentiful, although I think I've seen enough totem poles for a while. Before te cruise I went to a cruise fair where Regent were in attendance and I asked one of the people for a list of excursions whech they emailed me a few days later, you can probably get similar by ringing them up. Once you get your cruise ID you can log into (or is it onto) their web site and see all the excursions and times.

You can see the excursions on the website anytime. However, once you are able to book excursions, they will appear with the times that the excursions are available. If you haven't done so already, set up your account on the Regent website under "My Account". You will then be able to see the date(s) that you can book excursions and dining reservations.