Specialty Dining Advance Booking

Oz_Steve

It is Eastern Daylight Savings time in the U.S.

It is currently 7:34 p.m. in Miami (August 6th) and 9:34 a.m. where you live (August 7th).

I couldn't figure out Daylight Savings time in Australia but the U.S. is on Daylight Savings time.

We are in the UK we were told that we could book from a minute past midnight. So that would mean that in theory it should be the same wherever you are in the world.

"Dining reservations may be reserved online beginning 75 days before your cruise sails, or 90 days for guests eligible for our Concierge Amenities, at Midnight Eastern US Time" (extract from Regent website FAQs)

...... so 5am or 6am in the UK (3pm in Canberra, Australia?)

As we live in the UK, we go on-line to book when we rise in the morning; very convenient and we usually get the reservations we want.

For our cruise on Explorer in September/October, as someone living in the UK, I got up at 5.00 am to coincide with midnight in Miami to book our excursions and do dinner reservations. Worked a treat - got all the excursions we wanted and a dinner reservation for two at each of the three speciality restaurants.

If I want to book a table for more than one cabin is this possible on line as well or do I need to do this through the TA - thanks

I assume you wish to share a speciality restaurant table with friends/family booked in another suite.

When making your dining reservations on-line you simply need the booking number and names of the other guests to be able to include them in your reservation.

Just remember that if you include your friends on your reservation it will use up one of their advance booking options e.g. if you include your friends on your advance reservation for Prime 7 they will not be able to seek another reservation in Prime 7 until they are on board.

Hope this makes sense and thought I should mention this as it has confused other guests in the past.

I am sure you and your parents will thoroughly enjoy your Regent cruise.

The main thing to remember with Regent is that if there is anything not to your liking or you feel you need something not being offered then speak to one of the officers or crew. If they can they will always try to fulfil your wishes :D