Kids sail free?

We made use of it about a month ago. I have seen it pop up at least 3x since we booked our cruise. No idea which cruises the sale is useful on each time it comes up, but it does seem to be up frequently lately.

That said, I can't guarantee that it is truly a kids sail free sale each time. Sometimes they've increased the price so much it isn't actually free. For our booking it seemed to be legit as ever since we booked our same room type on our sailing has been more than double the price we paid (we got kids sale free and 50% off second guest).

Thanks..we booked a few weeks ago too and got kids sail free and 50% off 2nd guest too. So we got a great deal. But we have family friends that now want to join and kids sail free might make it more affordable for them.

We made use of it about a month ago. I have seen it pop up at least 3x since we booked our cruise. No idea which cruises the sale is useful on each time it comes up, but it does seem to be up frequently lately.

That said, I can't guarantee that it is truly a kids sail free sale each time. Sometimes they've increased the price so much it isn't actually free. For our booking it seemed to be legit as ever since we booked our same room type on our sailing has been more than double the price we paid (we got kids sale free and 50% off second guest).

Watch your prices. Royal does some "interesting" things with pricing before/during/after they run these kids sail "free" promotions.

Also be sure to check the fine print. Just clicking on the kids sail free promotion doesn't automatically filter all the cruises down to just that offer.

• 4 weeks later...