Brilliance of the Seas-December 18th!

hawk4754

I will be on Brilliance of the Seas with my girlfriend, I am 22 and she is 20. I am just wondering what everyone thinks about this ship, any general tips that are good to know, and also if anyone else will be there! We would love to meet some people! :D I have purchased the premium drink package and booked the Deluxe Beach Break and Playa Mia water Park excursion. Thanks!

We are sailing on the Brilliance for the second time on the 23rd of this month. We are so excited!!

On this class of ship you are able to get great views of the ocean from many places. Even the elevators are clear and face the ocean!

Be sure to go up to the Crown & Viking Lounge to get the best views, especially when coming into port or sailing away. Also the Schooner Bar is a great place to have a drink and watch the ocean go by.

Go to the Roll Call section of these boards and find your sailing. It’s a great way to meet others you will be sailing with.

We like this ship very much and I am sure you will too!!

While I have not been on the Brilliance, (plan to soon since it is 20 minutes away, and I see it all the time... UGH) I have been on the Serenade and Jewel which are pretty much the same. As the previous responder said... views of the ocean from everywhere. It is a wonderful class of ship, and I hope they hand around for a very long time. Have a great cruise.

We did our 60th cruise on her last year, a little older ship but in great shape, you will enjoy the drink package, I would also book at least one specialty restaurants they are excellent, we really liked Giovanni's but Chops was also excellent, have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello. We are sailing on the 18th of December. Only been on a cruise once before, first time on royal Caribbean and with our three children. Anyone else have teenagers or tweens coming? Is there an app on board that would let us text each other? Thanks.

The only RC app that allows texting works only on Quantum class ships and Harmony, and costs $8 per device per cruise.