AIDA for Americans

Animalgirl27

Hello Everyone!

I haven't seen any recent threads about the booking process for residents in North America. Is there a way for Americans to book an AIDA cruise? I understand that German is the only language on board and payment is in Euros, but we are okay with that and we would love to sail on one of their newer ships. Any advice is appreciated.

I am an American and my husband is an ex-german. We currently reside in Germany and wanted to try Aida. We went on the Aidablu 11 day Canary Island cruise Feb 19 to Mar 2. We booked thru a german travel website and logged into the Aida website once booked. The website is http://www.aida.de and yes, it is all in german. Once booked you can access some info in English too under the MYAIDA login. On the ship the info is all in German but the safety drill is also conducted in English and the staff all speak English. The crew and staff conduct all there business in English as well. A lot of the crew are from the Philippines and other countries. They were happy to speak to us in English. We would cruise with Aida again.