Favorite Drinks

gjkov

i am interested in people’s favorite drinks onboard. We seem to get into a “same old” rut with cocktails and would be fun to try some others.

I’ve made note of a few mentioned by Wes and others in other threads, but would enjoy any suggestions.

We mainly drink vodka, rum and gin (and an occasional margarita), but DH enjoys a nice whiskey or brandy drink sometimes too.

After dinner/nightcap cocktail suggestions welcome also!

i am interested in people’s favorite drinks onboard. We seem to get into a “same old” rut with cocktails and would be fun to try some others.

I’ve made note of a few mentioned by Wes and others in other threads, but would enjoy any suggestions.

We mainly drink vodka, rum and gin (and an occasional margarita), but DH enjoys a nice whiskey or brandy drink sometimes too.

After dinner/nightcap cocktail suggestions welcome also!

From the older crowd, grasshopper!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will also suggest the Mexican Butterfly. They usually serve it up, but I started getting mine on-the-rocks, which I preferred. It comes with a salted rim, which of course you can decline if you are watching your sodium intake.

Try Baileys and hot water. May not sound good but a shot or 2 of baileys in a mug and filled with hot water is delicious. My answer to a hot drink as i don't drink coffee at all.

As well a champagne cocktail made of champagne and chambord is lovely.

These are two of my favorites, the first one after dinner and the 2nd one before dinner.

I have to go with Hendricks Gin and Fever Tree tonic. Although Fever Tree is not served onboard, I preordered it for our recent cruise and there it was looking all pretty in our cabin when we first arrived.

Z and TB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to go with Hendricks Gin and Fever Tree tonic. Although Fever Tree is not served onboard, I preordered it for our recent cruise and there it was looking all pretty in our cabin when we first arrived.

Z and TB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fever tree available at Pool Bar (and I imagine other bars) on Voyager.

Ditto all of the above! We pre ordered Fever Tree for the cabin on our Amazon trek. I personally like my Hendrick's with a little less floral tonic....thought the FT competed with the herbal Hendrick's....BUT loved the FT with a good quality vodka!

It would be a great and wonderful thing, if Regent now had it across the line!

If, per chance, Alex is tending bar in the Ob bar (or anywhere) ask him for a Jade Blade. It'll make him laugh (hopefully!). Tell him the crazy ladies from the Amazon sent you!

Ditto all of the above! We pre ordered Fever Tree for the cabin on our Amazon trek. I personally like my Hendrick's with a little less floral tonic....thought the FT competed with the herbal Hendrick's....BUT loved the FT with a good quality vodka!

It would be a great and wonderful thing, if Regent now had it across the line!

If, per chance, Alex is tending bar in the Ob bar (or anywhere) ask him for a Jade Blade. It'll make him laugh (hopefully!). Tell him the crazy ladies from the Amazon sent you!

Thanks Mudhen. I hope we find Alex and can enjoy a Jade Blade 😀

DH prefers vodka tonics too. I am a Tanqueray girl.

Do the staff all wear name tags so they can be addressed by name? I like when that’s the case. And do they move between the ships or mainly stay with one ship?

Do the staff all wear name tags so they can be addressed by name? I like when that’s the case. And do they move between the ships or mainly stay with one ship?

Not only do they wear name tags, they all got larger ones last year with a larger font and more contrast - MUCH easier to read, especially in the lounges. Makes me feel less like the creepy old guy when I'm trying to read some young lady's name...

Not only do they wear name tags, they all got larger ones last year with a larger font and more contrast - MUCH easier to read, especially in the lounges. Makes me feel less like the creepy old guy when I'm trying to read some young lady's name...

Thanks Bill! Your posts often make me smile 😊

You could still be a "creepy old guy" except that you are not old:evilsmile: