Travelling solo on Celebrity Millenium- well catered for or not?

fraj1

Never tried Celebrity as a solo and wondering whether they provide solo get togethers, a group solo table for dinner etc etc. Do like to be helped to meet up with other solos even though I’m quite outgoing and happy to chat/mingle anyway. Be good to hear how other solo cruises have got on on Celebrity.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What I'd suggest is to get on your roll call here on Cruise Critic and ask if there are other solos who are interested in meeting up early in the cruise. I usually sail solo and usually on Celebrity, and I have not seen solo meetups advertised in the dailies--though they may have been there; I'm just not interested in meeting solos in particular. But on several of my cruises solos on our roll call have organized their own meetups, and you might also look at the bulletin board down near the service desk as sometimes things like that are listed there.

Can't help you with the solo table as I always choose anytime dining, and if you do that they are happy to seat you at group tables where you get to meet interesting folks--some solo and some not.

I like Celebrity a lot, and hope you do too!

• 2 months later...

Must have missed this back in Feb........up until recently I was a regular on Celebrity for the past 15 years. I always sail solo but having a solo table is not something I ever care about......(that is just me). If the person (people) are friendly is more of a factor to me than if they are single/solo. That is how I feel about whatever activities are being offered. If the people are friendly....to be totally honest, I think I have nearly 50 cruises with X over the years but don't recall "single/solo events". I do find it very easy to meet folks though and found the vibe friendly and welcoming. Having other solos on board is just not something important to me.

I haven't sailed with them since 2015. I have branched out more recently . I do have the EDGE booked for next year but not sure I am going. I found some smaller cruises that I really love so am making some changes:)