Breakaway - Sugarcane Mojito Bar?

Jonath.laberge

No, Breakaway does not have Sugarcane Mojito Bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is true but you won't have a problem finding one a good mojito. I would recommend trying prime meridian bar in between the steakhouse and the Brazilian place. At moderno i had some drink that was very similar to mojito and was quote good. I also had a mojito at the atrium that was good. I would avoid the pool bars.

This is true but you won't have a problem finding one a good mojito. I would recommend trying prime meridian bar in between the steakhouse and the Brazilian place. At moderno i had some drink that was very similar to mojito and was quote good. I also had a mojito at the atrium that was good. I would avoid the pool bars.
Of course you can get a good mojito, but the Sugarcane Mojito Bar offers a full menu of different types of mojitos that you can't get made at other bars on the ship, let alone on other ships because they wouldn't carry the ingredients. I was answering the OPs question.

As previous people have said, no Mojito bar, but on our last trip on the breakaway, Shakers on the upper deck of the atrium area had a Mojito sampling night, where they explain the drinks, ingredients etc. I believe the charge was $15, i'm guessing if they could make various types of Mojitos for this event they could make them for you anytime.

• 10 months later...