Carnival Dream 4J - Interior with Picture Window -- Question

Currently booked for this room type in August -- deck 6, room 6204. I cannot get a straight answer from Carnival and have found conflicting information online. Can anyone WHO HAS RECENTLY SAILED IN THIS ROOM TYPE confirm or deny whether these rooms have a sofa???

I realize that this is considered an "interior" room and that most interiors don't have sofas. But its also my understanding that these rooms are not your typical interiors, hence the window with the walkway view.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Currently booked for this room type in August -- deck 6, room 6204. I cannot get a straight answer from Carnival and have found conflicting information online. Can anyone WHO HAS RECENTLY SAILED IN THIS ROOM TYPE confirm or deny whether these rooms have a sofa???

I realize that this is considered an "interior" room and that most interiors don't have sofas. But its also my understanding that these rooms are not your typical interiors, hence the window with the walkway view.

Some have sofas. Most don't. I don't think that cabin on the dream has a sofa.

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/618/~/carnival-dream-(dr)-stateroom-descriptions---upper-deck-6

Not allowed to post the website, but if you Google Carnival Dream 6204, you will find a pic of this particular cabin. According to the "real" picture from a passenger, there is absolutely NO sofa/couch.

Edited by champagne123

I have found Carnival's schematic information, and it indicates no couch. However, my PVP provided me with a photo of the room right next to mine that shows a sofa, and schematics do not indicate that room should have a sofa either. I have looked online via VARIOUS Google searches with various terminology and checked YouTube multiple times. My PVP seems to have conflicting information as well. So I would really love to hear from someone who has actually cruised in this room recently.

I have found Carnival's schematic information, and it indicates no couch. However, my PVP provided me with a photo of the room right next to mine that shows a sofa, and schematics do not indicate that room should have a sofa either. I have looked online via VARIOUS Google searches with various terminology and checked YouTube multiple times. My PVP seems to have conflicting information as well. So I would really love to hear from someone who has actually cruised in this room recently.
Goccl.com is pretty accurate from my experience. There are 2 on deck 6 on the Magic and Vista that have a couch. 6201 and 6202. I have stayed in them. Also 10203 on deck 10 is huge and has a couch. For sure those on the ends and on deck 7 don't have couches.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Goccl.com is pretty accurate from my experience. There are 2 on deck 6 on the Magic and Vista that have a couch. 6201 and 6202. I have stayed in them. Also 10203 on deck 10 is huge and has a couch. For sure those on the ends and on deck 7 don't have couches.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Did you have a lot of noise from the show room below you in these deck 6 cabins on Magic?

• 3 months later...

When in August are you going we just moved to a 4J on the 6th deck on the Dream in August!