Carnival Dream Flooded

MikeMA

Hi All someone on the social media site that is currently on the Dream posted photos and videos. Apparently a main water line broke. She also has video of sparks flying from water hitting electrical wires etc. Everyone is safe but apparently approx 60 Cabins had 6-9 inches of water in them. Also others reported water dripping down into their rooms from the ceiling. I’m hoping the carpets etc don’t get moldy as I am sailing on the Dream this Summer.

. a755bc5e4eff7736eee16ec3fb9ce761.jpg0bd5cc47007fd367c82e4235541a8085.jpg906b365aa3d203ebae6be9fa2d0e18a0.jpg123b328d0f7536929342a111fc1b986a.jpg26483dc6dbdeebd910f2228ce8112fca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good Morning Everyone,

We sincerely apologize to the guests in the approximately 50 staterooms on Deck 9 of the Carnival Dream who have been impacted by a water line break. Our crew is working hard to provide extra courtesies and accommodations for this inconvenience.

They will need to replace the carpets, so I wouldn’t worry about mold being an issue. Question though: did you ask for permission to repost this person’s pictures here?

Permission is not needed to post them here, they are actually screenshots from a video, the video has been posted and shared all over FB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Permission is not needed to post them here, they are actually screenshots from a video, the video has been posted and shared all over FB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

So because it was a video, not pictures, that translates to it being ok to steal screenshots?

Good Morning Everyone,

We sincerely apologize to the guests in the approximately 50 staterooms on Deck 9 of the Carnival Dream who have been impacted by a water line break. Our crew is working hard to provide extra courtesies and accommodations for this inconvenience.

Good morning Mischelle,

Thank you for responding to the post. I do have a question however. A guest has a clear video of sparks flying into the hallway yet Carnival is denying that any sparks or smoke occurred. Why are they not being transparent on the matter? Thank you in advance for any response.

They will need to replace the carpets, so I wouldn’t worry about mold being an issue. Question though: did you ask for permission to repost this person’s pictures here?

These photos were posted in a public group not a private one. In addition so was the video. No permission is needed. But thank you for the concern.

So because it was a video, not pictures, that translates to it being ok to steal screenshots?

It is not stealing, they posted it on Facebook with the setting set to public so anyone could share and see it, taking photos or videos from those kinds of posts and reusing them does not violate any laws or Facebook policies.

It is not stealing, they posted it on Facebook with the setting set to public so anyone could share and see it, taking photos or videos from those kinds of posts and reusing them does not violate any laws or Facebook policies.

Exactly. This woman posted the pics and video to our public group. Always one in the crowd who has to stir the pot. Glad some of you have popcorn lol