Dream 5/27-6/3 photos only review

Thanks for the share spleenstomper! I look forward to a similar itinerary this August. Do you have any recommendations for excursions or other activities in port that are worth while but inexpensive and hassle free? :)

Thanks for the share spleenstomper! I look forward to a similar itinerary this August. Do you have any recommendations for excursions or other activities in port that are worth while but inexpensive and hassle free? :)

I was only willing to do a shore excursion through Carnival for Montego Bay based off of comments I read here.

Grand cayman seemed safe. They have a downtown area near the port where you can walk around and eat and shop etc. the public bus is $2.50 a person and is a van. 7 mile beach is free but with no offerings except from locals who sell drinks and snacks for $2.00 each. Two beach chairs an an umbrella were $20.00 I believe. The water is pretty there.

We went to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel this time. I was not impressed. We usually do Nachi Cocum but I felt last time it was going downhill. We once did the passion island excursion through carnival and We loved that. Next time in Cozumel, I would do either passion island again or maybe a city tour since I have have been there so much but really have no idea what it is like other than a beach.