SEASIDE 1st cruise on MSC

george35

This will be our 1st cruise on MSC & we will be on the SEASIDE in OCT. I keep reading about YACHT CLUB, what is it, a cabin, a status or a dinner you buy? We will BLACK status due to our D+ rating on RCL

george35

This will be our 1st cruise on MSC & we will be on the SEASIDE in OCT. I keep reading about YACHT CLUB, what is it, a cabin, a status or a dinner you buy? We will BLACK status due to our D+ rating on RCL

george35

"An all-inclusive sanctuary of refinement

Discover a private and exclusive area only for those sailing in MSC Yacht Club. Where you can indulge in the luxury of a private club, while enjoying access to the myriad of recreation and entertainment possibilities throughout the rest of the ship. "

george35

Yacht Club is the highest category of cabin All inclusive with butler service, private pool and grill deck, private restaurant,and private lounge. Extreme experience of pampering.

this will be our 1st cruise on msc & we will be on the seaside in oct. I keep reading about yacht club, what is it, a cabin, a status or a dinner you buy? We will black status due to our d+ rating on rcl

george35

read the reviews and look at there web site

I have cruised MSC 3 times (Divina, Preziosa, and Seaside). None of them as YC passenger. But I have enjoyed all of them. Cabin is great but might be a challenge for taller and bigger built passengers. Food is great (buffet and MDR). Crew service is very good. Very nice ships (considering the ships we cruised were newer). And very good value for the price we paid for Bella experience.

So bottomline, you can enjoy cruising MSC even if you are not in the Yacht Club.

There are options for every type of cruiser and I like that!

It is not a question of PRICE but rather a question of VALUE.

The extra cost is relative based on it.

As a NCL Haven cruiser I am looking forward to my first MSC YC on Seaside next May.

Could I cruise non YC? Sure, maybe... but I like the perks. It is about R and R from a job where I support others. On vacation it is about optomizing the "free time for me time"!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As a NCL Haven cruiser I am looking forward to my first MSC YC on Seaside next May.

There are differences but I'm confident in my belief that you will definitely enjoy the Yacht Club.

Even with a few minor hiccups (which will probably be sorted by your sailing), MSC YC has a great product for NCL Haven guests like us.(y)