Northern Lights coupon book for free

Laura44

I have a Northern Lights coupon book good until the end of 2018 for anyone who wants it. Barely used any of the coupons and there are so many I'd love for someone else to use them if you are planning to go anytime before the end of the year. I live in Maryland (close to DC) for easy pickup but could send if you want to pay to ship it. Up for grabs!

Laura

I have a Northern Lights coupon book good until the end of 2018 for anyone who wants it. Barely used any of the coupons and there are so many I'd love for someone else to use them if you are planning to go anytime before the end of the year. I live in Maryland (close to DC) for easy pickup but could send if you want to pay to ship it. Up for grabs!

Laura

Please note this post from the moderator -

"Sorry folks but I'm going to have to ask you not to post ads to sell or buy the Toursaver books... we don't allow posts from tour operators/guides etc. and these fall under the same sort of category.

Your cooperation will be appreciated!

Thanks!"

DON

Sorry if you misunderstood. I just want to give it away for free instead of throwing it away. I'm not trying to sell it

Please note this post from the moderator -

"Sorry folks but I'm going to have to ask you not to post ads to sell or buy the Toursaver books... we don't allow posts from tour operators/guides etc. and these fall under the same sort of category.

Your cooperation will be appreciated!

Thanks!"

DON

• 3 weeks later...

Laura

I can't find the the website for the book. The one that people have on websites is no longer available. Do you have one?