Ideas for tours to Goa and Mumbai

waggie

We are cruising Celebrity Constellation December 22nd. 2018 and are looking at options for tours in Goa and Mumbai.

If anyone has recently visited these ports please advise us.

We prefer small CC groups if we can.

Thanks

Waggie

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the link - we don't visit Cochin on our cruise, just Goa, Mumbai and Sir Bani Yan island.

Celebrity have a wide range of options for Mumbai, so it will be good to compare - but we prefer CC group sizes where possible.

Has Lijo been easy to deal with?

Ruth

This thread should have been posted on the Asian section of the boards. I have reported it so will likely be moved to the correct place. This is the "Africa and Middle East section".

Take a breath. The OP stated that the cruise is on the Connie. That cruise originates and ends in Abu Dhabi.. IIRC, that is still in the Middle East.

Take a breath. The OP stated that the cruise is on the Connie. That cruise originates and ends in Abu Dhabi.. IIRC, that is still in the Middle East.

This section of the boards is for destinations, not start or finish points for cruise ships, so it would be normal to ask about each destination on the board relating to that destination - hence different board for different ports in some cases. I did not comment on this as a complaint, but if answers are wanted, the best place to ask the question is where it is most likely to be answered - just a bit of common sense and as a means of helping the OP. Some people (often ones new to the boards, but not necessarily so) do not realise how the boards are organised and when I have offered people advice regards this have usually been met with thanks. The question is about India which is in Asia, not the Middle East.

I see it has been moved, so can now be seen by people looking at the appropriate boards, who are more likely to be able to help answer the question.

Edited by tring

This section of the boards is for destinations, not start or finish points for cruise ships, so it would be normal to ask about each destination on the board relating to that destination - hence different board for different ports in some cases. I did not comment on this as a complaint, but if answers are wanted, the best place to ask the question is where it is most likely to be answered - just a bit of common sense and as a means of helping the OP. Some people (often ones new to the boards, but not necessarily so) do not realise how the boards are organised and when I have offered people advice regards this have usually been met with thanks. The question is about India which is in Asia, not the Middle East.

I see it has been moved, so can now be seen by people looking at the appropriate boards, who are more likely to be able to help answer the question.

Thank you Tring for pointing out my error! Fortunately I was offered some good advice from someone who found my post on the wrong board. I am not new to the boards and like you try to offer help to others (but prefer not to suggest they use common sense!).

Thank you Tring for pointing out my error! Fortunately I was offered some good advice from someone who found my post on the wrong board. I am not new to the boards and like you try to offer help to others (but prefer not to suggest they use common sense!).

Ok I have had a fairly busy, stressful time at home due to family happenings at present. Probably did not use the best of words, but had just intended to help, I was just somewhat taken aback by the tone in #6. Hope you enjoy your cruise,

Barbara

Ok I have had a fairly busy, stressful time at home due to family happenings at present. Probably did not use the best of words, but had just intended to help, I was just somewhat taken aback by the tone in #6. Hope you enjoy your cruise,

Barbara

That is fine Barbara - and thank you for taking the time to post. Why did I post it on the other forum? When I looked at this one the focus was entirely on Japan, Singapore,Hong Kong and other Asian places - I think there was just one reference to India on page 2!!!

So, I thought perhaps more people would look at the Middle East and indeed I had a response very soon.

I have planned the 2 ports now and will look forward to applying for my e-visa - (when i have saved the $100 for it!)

Thanks again,

Ruth (Waggie)