Active teens in Nassau

ELA

We will be in Nassau in November and I know that one of our 14yo would love to do something active and “exciting”. Is there an Amazing Race like activity? Or some water activities that would be appropriate? Even a beach with a banana boat would be probably fine.

I’m open to suggestions!

She loved parasailing in key west but I’m weary of doing such activities outside of the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At the public cabbage beach there were vendors selling banana boat and jet ski rides.

He would need a license to drive the jet ski. These are dangerous is this area.. too many, uninsured, unregulated, too congested, and many accidents.

There's plenty to do. Snorkeling, SUP, scuba etc. Check tripadvisor "things to do".

He would need a license to drive the jet ski. These are dangerous is this area.. too many, uninsured, unregulated, too congested, and many accidents.

There's plenty to do. Snorkeling, SUP, scuba etc. Check tripadvisor "things to do".

Yes, I’ve heard, we were there after all of my kids but one jet skied on GSC (she was sick), but I thought it was too risky. The banana boat looked fun. OP look on trip advisor, I saw a few boat trips with watersports included that got good reviews.