On board itinery

lynnen

Hi, thank you for letting me join your forum and I do hope that someone will be able to help. What I am wanting to know is does anyone know where I can find the on-board itinery for the Island Escape from 13th October to 27th October I am doing both cruises back to back and was wondering what was going on, for example do they have a theme night and if so what theme? I did a cruise a few years ago and I found a list of what was happening but can not seem to see anything online at all. Any help would be appreciated, thanking you in advance.:)

Edited by lynnen
spelling

Hi there. We've been on IE many times but can't recall any theme nights. I've been trying to see who has been booked for the Farewell week, 20th October, as we're booked. I did see they'd booked a comedian whose name I've forgotten - Roy Walker rings a bell but I may have got that wrong. Also a Britains got talent contestant - both looked good. But all the resident entertainers are good enough for us. So looking forward to final week with like-minded guests saying "so long"

Hello, thank you for answering my question it must have been on a P & O on that I could find the itenery, but you have been of some help as I did not even know what you have told me. Yes it will hopefully be a good cruise we have booked the farewell one as it was the first cruise that we ever went on so it will be nice to go on its last. Thanks again. Lynne