Unlimited laundry on Noordam presently

muffin

Wondering if unlimited laundry is being offered on the 2week runs between Aus and NZ at this time. Could someone who has been on this year please let me know the turn around time, and the cost. As well, wondering if special price on one bag as full as you can get it is being offered occasionally too. Thx so much

Every HAL cruise I have been on, in all areas of the world, have had both the unlimited and the daily per bag laundry service available. On HA, it's not a once in a while special---you can send laundry every day.

If I leave my laundry bag on the bed when I leave for dinner, I usually have it back the next afternoon. Sometimes it is returned after I leave for dinner the next night, and sometimes as early as when I am out the next morning.

iAm a little confused. I am calling it unlimited laundry when you can send small or large amounts out to be cleaned on a daily basis if you wish. tHere was, I believe, a set fee per number of cruise days to use the laundry in this way. I believe the cost was per cabin per day, not per person.

Then , as I recalled, there were a couple of times I a 7-10 day cruise when they allowed you to put as much as you could in one bag on a certain day for a set cost. 20.00$ rings a bell

Lastly you can, of course send a few things out whenever you wish to for the cost as noted on the laundry checklist.....but that adds up very quickly I feel.

tHanks for your observations. A little more explaination would help me as per my query. Cheers m

iAm a little confused. I am calling it unlimited laundry when you can send small or large amounts out to be cleaned on a daily basis if you wish. tHere was, I believe, a set fee per number of cruise days to use the laundry in this way. I believe the cost was per cabin per day, not per person.

On most cruises the unlimited price is $7 times the number of cruise days, but in Europe it is usually $9 x days.

Then , as I recalled, there were a couple of times I a 7-10 day cruise when they allowed you to put as much as you could in one bag on a certain day for a set cost. 20.00$ rings a bell

I don't recall any "special price" days ... just the same set $20 to $25 per bag for the entire cruise on any days you choose.

........ Edited by jtl513

You are correct about everything except the "couple of times" in a 7-10 day cruise.

There is no restriction to the number of times, or selected days, for sending out a single bag of laundry for $20 (usually that's the price) per bag. You an send a bag, paying the per bag price, any and every day. As many times as you want.

On shorter cruises, when a person may want to send laundry only once or twice, it can cost less to pay by the bag than to purchase the unlimited plan.

Thank you so much....guess I was remembering some other cruise line mixed in there!

Now just to figure out how many clothes we will go through, or if we'd rather pack nice and light and recycle regularly. will start to think on that decision. I think doing however much laundry we need to daily sounds very inviting.....any observations on what works for you? We have 11days after a 2 week cruise to NZ of land vacation with a rental car. Might be nice to start that time all cleaned and ready. Cheers. M

Lastly you can, of course send a few things out whenever you wish to for the cost as noted on the laundry checklist.....but that adds up very quickly I feel.

tHanks for your observations. A little more explaination would help me as per my query. Cheers m

We had unlimited laundry on the Zuiderdam TA in October.It was 7$ per day,per cabin.I called HAL ordered and paid for it in advance or it would have been $9 per day.

• 1 year later...