Assorted Questions about HAL and the Zuiderdam

pamrose228

1) On Half Moon Cay is there cell phone reception (my carrier has free data, calls and messages in the Bahamas)\

2) Is it possible or probable that during the Zs drydock in November they will get the new internet system

3) I am trying to fill out a medical needs form and the system is always down. They wont let me do it on the phone.

4) To take advantage of the soda card discount $25 for $50 card do I have to do it before embarking,? How many sodas do I get for $50

More to come, thanks so far

1) On Half Moon Cay is there cell phone reception (my carrier has free data, calls and messages in the Bahamas)
shrimpboat123 has said "There is also a Cell Tower on HMC now and you can get a Bahamian Tel Cellular (BTC)"

4) To take advantage of the soda card discount $25 for $50 card do I have to do it before embarking,? How many sodas do I get for $50
You can buy the soda card on board at any bar. If fountain soda is still $1.50/glass (+15%) you would get about 28 glasses. Edited by catl331

1) On Half Moon Cay is there cell phone reception (my carrier has free data, calls and messages in the Bahamas)\

2) Is it possible or probable that during the Zs drydock in November they will get the new internet system

3) I am trying to fill out a medical needs form and the system is always down. They wont let me do it on the phone.

Not sure what type of error you may be encountering, but sometimes I have better "luck" by using an alternative browser. Chrome may work when Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox give problems. Here's hoping :)

More to come, thanks so far

m--

Does the Z have self service laundry?

Does HAL upgrade in the same cat? I have a partial ov no rooms available in this cat anymore.?

Will my 6'4" son fit on the non sofa bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does the Z have self service laundry?

No

Does HAL upgrade in the same cat? I have a partial ov no rooms available in this cat anymore.?

Free upgrades are usually steps up in the same class (e.g. OV) but sometimes cross into a higher class.

Will my 6'4" son fit on the non sofa bed?

don't know

Laundry on the Zuiderdam.

By the bag -- $20 for as much as you can jam into the bag.

Unlimited laundry -- about $7 a day -- you can call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576 to get a price for your cruise.

Send out and pay by the piece -- very expensive.

You will find the laundry bag and the form to fill out on a hanger in the closet.