Beverage package offered with Olife

jeanine

Just wondering - with a drinks package do you still pay the extra 18% gratuity/fee per drink?

No, the 18% gratuity is already calculated into the cost of the beverage package. On my last Oceania cruise, most of the wait staff knew I had the Prestige package by the second day and I did not have to show my card or sign a ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have taken the OBC in the past. Thinking about Liquor pkg. next time. Can you only get the comp. wine by the glass in the restaurants ? If it is lunch time can I get my glass of wine from a bar ?

With the basic Beverage Package you can only get wine or beer with lunch or dinner while eating. I do not think you can go to the bar, get a glass of wine and then take it to where you are then going to eat. With the Prestige package you can get a glass of wine from the bar and take it to lunch or dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just wondering - with a drinks package do you still pay the extra 18% gratuity/fee per drink?

No, the forced gratuity is in the package fee, nothing extra to pay. O's Prestige drinks package is very good.

Edited by YoHoHo