Divina sample menus?

lasekeye

Just back from our first cruise. We had a fantastic time on Carnival Legend from Vancouver to Hawaii, and I can hardly wait to cruise again.

We are thinking of MSC Divina, but there are so many comments about the food.....bad/poor selection/different...does anyone have some menues from the MDR?

Have a look at my thread Random Photos which I have just bumped. It has menus and food photos from our Divina cruise from January. Granted menus have probably (Hopefully) changed by now, you can get an idea about the type of food served.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't have any menus, but can say we love the food on Divina and the menus offer something for everyone. At lunch I would tend to try a vegetarian option, but had their beef frequently at dinner - it's top quality (we live near NYC and have some pretty great steakhouses near us). You can't beat their pastas and sauces, risotto, or their pizza! Fresh baked pastries made in their pizza ovens every morning gives you flaky delicious croissants and pain au chocolat! The buffet is also huge and has a lot of variety. If the buffet isn't for you, the MDR has nice offerings for all meals.

I far preferred the food on MSC to both RC and Carnival, but my family is Italian and I love Mediterranean food. But food is always a matter of taste. I hope you try MSC and love it!